Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SONGBIRD MUSIC IN CANADA!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tokaiguy
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding "guest", inthe early days of this forum some adjustments were made as I recall and all the first postings were changed to guest. And yes GC it is "Low Down and a Shame" that some play that way, I wanted to set the record straight! Some trashed Mike at Mike's Music in the begining of this forum and I will tell you my dealings with Mike and everyone listed at this forum have been nothing short of Great! I will continue to support those who advertise and are friends of the Registry. GC your turn is coming! I got my eye on one of those great looking Explorers, Love that Rick Derinnger Headstock!! By the way I changed the pickup covers and knobs to some "Antiqued" ones , added a set of 11's and a 50's style string tree, have fallen in love with the Big Chunky C neck, it's rainning here today so I'll be above the garage in "My Room" Playing! TG
dillionvoodoo
Plucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

songbird is a great company, first rate purchased 2 dillions and a love rock there, great service, i prefere the dillion paul by far
chris barany
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

songbird rules.

i have an '84 ST-55 Goldstar from them, i get all my work done there, i go in and shoot the sh*t. no stupid attitude, lots of vintage stock always moving.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: