• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai Love Rock Relic For Sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Expressway

Reaction score
This is one of 12 limited edition Reliced LS75F models made between 2003 and 2004. The luthier who did the relic job basically took blank LS75F bodies stripped them (hence no serial number on the headstock and the removal of the Love Rock logo) re coated them in nitro and retofitted different truss covers, bevelled pick guard, Wilkinson WVCN pups etc. Comes with tolex hard case.

The only slight fault with my guitar is that the pickup selector switch tip is missing. Other than that it's in the same nick as when I purchased it.

A search of the forums will reveal a good few threads with details on these if further info is required.

I'm selling this to pay for the fantastic ST-60 that I got of Stratman and the price is ?600. I live in London.

001-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

007.jpg

006-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

can we have some photos of the fretborad and bindings and the headstock please!!

Jon

Back