Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

US Compliant Love Rocks Discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I would add a space to talk about the new Love Rocks.

Question for you US folks - would you buy one?

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Ned']

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a LS 70 VF 3 months ago from Yoshi.I took it to my repairman and friend Pablo,who played in the past for very well known folk group called "Milladoiro".They played in Lorient festival as well UK,Germany and other countries.He is also a luthier.He was very surprised about the love rock.He liked a lot.He told me this was a Gibson,but the neck was fatter and the flamed sycamore top was a beauty.I will take next week for changing the pickups.I enjoy a lot this guitar.Maybe i will go for a 335 kind next.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'luis']

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2001 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already have 2 Love Rocks..... In fact I'm getting ready to cut out the pickups on the second one for some Duncans tonight. I'd like to see them though. Maybe I'll buy some more just to piss off that Tony guy.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Barry NYC']
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: