Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Planned Site Changes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I would update everyone on planned site changes in the next 6 weeks. Please feel free to provide feedback.

1) Removal of the news section.
2) Update all DB to MySQL
3) Change ads and catalog pages to be more dial connection friendly (and bandwidth). Removal of thumbs in favor of descriptive links.
4) Add pictures sent in by visitors added to site.
5) New DB with people who are willing to let others come "test drive" thier Tokai's.
6) Price guide. By using eBay and UBid and visitor feedback I'll keep track of the average selling price of used Tokai's.
7) New look and menu system.

Thats is for now. If you have anything else please let me know.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Ned']

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2001 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The look and feel of the site and the Registry databases have been updated. Please go through the site and provide any feedback - positive or negative.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ned, I like what you're doing, the site is getting better all the time. Tokai guitars are now available in Sweden again but so far I've only seen a few Love Rock LS-70's for sale (price approx. $1300). Hopefully they will offer other models as well like the Talbo Woody TWG803T - I didn't like them at first but they are so weird you'll have to surrender in the end (I think I'll have the metallic blue one!).

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Michael']

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael,

I would try the email address for Tokai on the Talbo page and see what they would do for you in Sweden. If you can get Love Rocks you can definately get Talbo's. Maybe they can hook you up directly or through a retailer locally.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: