For Those that Doubt Burny Quality

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIJvintage

Reaction score
I love getting these types of responses; from another happy customer 8)
Another Les Paul that wasn't shipped in a hard case :)

Hi Rich

Sorry for the delay in replying. Guitar arrived safely and really well packed on Thursday but unfortunately, an expected visitor on Thursday night meant that I only had a few minutes to play with it! I've also been away over the weekend so didn't really get my hands on it properly until tonight. First impressions are excellent however, condition is just as you said - definitely a 9.5 out of 10. I've been playing it against my Edwards LP, Burny LP Custom and Greco Frampton Custom. Compared with the Edwards, it's much sweeter and less strident - possibly because the pups magnets are a bit older. The Burny Custom is a monster and this one is again, much sweeter and more controllable. I'm very pleased with it and will putting it up against my OBG's and Orvilles over the next few days - choices, choices!!

Anyway, definitely a keeper this one - I'm sitting admiring it as I type this e-mail. I'll leave appropriate feedback. Thanks once again for an excellent transaction.

best regards

Iain

Latest posts

Back