It's Back; Let's See Who's Gonna Pounce........

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIJvintage

Reaction score
.......remember when.......?
http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=10120

.........well, it's back..........
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180216465555&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=008

.........drum roll please.............lol............

this is what the guy told me, quote: "I can't get used to humbuckers. I guess I'll always be a single coil guy. As far as I know the pickups are original."

yeah buddy, you have two different types of pups, and they're original, f&#(king moron, LOL....................

that Z stamp looks out of place but it could be the real deal too

thats a real DRY-Z i would bet on it..

he says its solid, but I am not convinced.

I asked for a pic showing the seam, and from what i got couldn't see anything...

This is a SUPER RARE Greco; just look at that model, never heard of one or seen one before
:lol: "The model is 59RI Super Grade of Real Quality"

I bet it has a solid top on one half & a laminate/veneer on the other half; just to match the pickups :roll:

MIJvintage said:
This is a SUPER RARE Greco; just look at that model, never heard of one or seen one before

I bet it has a solid top on one half & a laminate/veneer on the other half; just to match the pickups :roll:

Lol, doesn't stop me from wanting it! But, like you said, I got the disease. :)

btmish said:
MIJvintage said:

Lol, doesn't stop me from wanting it! But, like you said, I got the disease. :)

Yes, I believe that yo do have it, lol.........

........and you must tell us all about your Tele, after it arrives.........

It is relisted with new pics, looks like a solid top. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=180220915214&Category=38086&_trksid=p3907.m29

this is the third listing that the seller has run this Greco for, ended the first two early

takin' bets on this one running to the end or ending early :lol: ..............

It's back with one taker.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180220915214

Actually, I think that's the same auction, same item number. I think he had it up for 10 days.

Well, He ended it early again. Bad thing about that is some people wait to the last minute to bid.

I had contacted the seller on at least two occasions to inquire on particular details but....................

The first reply I received from the seller, he claims that he, "cannot get used to humbuckers, and is a single coil guy." LOL, yeah right jerk off.........

Here is but one reply from the seller?
"Thanks for the info. I'm not an expert so I don't know whether the email was correct info or not. It seemed knowledgeable and friendly so I included it. It was from some guy in Canada. Actually this is just the second time I listed it. I had so many emails (over 80 watchers and 30 emails) requesting different photos, and I could not add them because someone had placed a bid already. The guitar will sell this time. Feel free to bid if you're interested."

Here is a later reply from the would be seller.
"Hi and thanks for the question. The back is two pieces of wood , perfect grain and color match (you can only see it because of slight difference in relection of light on finish). One large piece, and one 3" wide piece on top bout of body. When I bought the guitar from Japan I was told it weighed 4.3k. I am strongly considering keeping the guitar for another couple of years and am debating ending the auction today. Things are selling so low right now on ebay. Although I might be tempted to sell if I knew I could get $1200-1500. Maybe I will relist later with a BIN only. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Best regards, Thomas "

For myself, and I can ONLY speak for myself, I am a buyer, a seller, a collector, and a player, period.
I know that encompasses quite a bit of territory but at the end of any day, one only has their integrity, and nothing else.
People like eBay member coolcat540 are nothing more & nothing less than bottom feeding game players that have nothing better to do than to f*(% with other people.

Obviously, everything that I have previously mentioned concerning this item & this seller have turned out to be true; I wonder why?

The seller obviously doesn't know how eBay, or selling works, and he obviously doesn't know if he wants to sh*$ or to get off the pot......................

Yeah I also like the opening statement he put on his last auction.

"I've relisted this guitar due to confusion in the first listing. I apologize for any inconvenience. I will let the auction finish this time."

Go easy on him! He has the right to change his mind, especially if it's obvious he's not going to get as much as he wants for the guitar. I know it's not nice when you think you are going to get a bargain and the auction is pulled early, but it's the sellers guitar and he can do what he wants with it.

Latest posts

Back