Vintage wood

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junghans

Reaction score
Just to show you can actually use these Tokai.

Breezysound with Zoom GFX707 guitareffects, Zoom RT223 drummachine. It's a four track recording on a Tascam dp01fx. The bass is the guitar with an effect. I'm not so satisfied with the wah-track, i know it lacks focus and isn't going anywhere. Think i'll redo it.

Use headphones or other sounddevice with enough low-end.

www.xs4all.nl/~sahjps/test3.mp3

P.S. I was never a pro and recently started playing again after an 8 year break. So please don't trash me.

I agree, if more people on this forum decide to record Tokais (only...lol) and wish to upload links to them then maybe we should have a dedicated sticky....dont be so harsh leadguitar_323, johnA has just given this forum another interesting idea.. :D

It wasn't harsh, it was the first line that got me, it sort of suggests that they are useless guitars and he was proving that you could get good sounds from them as i'm sure we all know you can.. :p

Mick

I was just hinting at the fact that forums are all about talk. (I once knew a guy who could talk for hours about guitars and amps but almost never played a note.) So as a diversion i thought i'd share some sound instead.

There's also a lot of guitar audio on YouTube. If, for example you want to know how a Tokai sounds with a Blues Junior, there is some person sharing his clip with the world.

Latest posts

Back