Tokai JAzz Bass

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markbass555

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

This is my first post. I am needing a little bit of help. I have a Tokai Jazz bass which I got about 4-5 years ago. It is olympic white with brown tort plate and matching white headstock. There doesnt appear to be a serial number on the bass is this usual? i have checked all the obvious places but am I missing something? Oh and BTW it is the best sounding and playing jazz bass i have ever laid my hands on incl a 67 fender jazz that I nearly bought.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Dave and wellcome to the forum. You need to post detailed pics of your bass otherwise no-one can really help you. Most important would be a clear shot of the headstock, then maybe under the pickguard and from the bridge and saddles. You can upload your pics to photobucket and copy+paste the image code to your messafe here.

Tokai MIJ F-type guitars and basses didn't have serial numbers - I think they stopped assigning s/n's sometime in the mid-90s. Neither my Breezysound nor my Hardpuncher have serial numbers - both are from 2004.

regards,

John.

Latest posts

Back