Can someone identify this Gotoh humbucker?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outsider

Reaction score
I've had this bridge pup for a couple of months now and I was just wondering if someone could tell me something about it. I bought it from the net and the seller said it was from an 80's Tokai. It's about 11 kOhms.

DSCN4913.jpg

DSCN4914.jpg

Pre-2005 Gotoh pickups comingin regular LS Tokais. I had those in my '02 LS-70 VF. Good pickups,neck specially but not a keepers.....

Thanks Luis, I thought something like that too. I'm not sure it can compete with the stock MKII pup really. Maybe I sell it or change to something else...

Hi Lauri!

I got a set of DiMarzios from a 78 LS80 for sale.

Cheers. Rup

Hi Rup, :D

these DiMarzios are they double whites ?? Did you measure them ? How much do you want for these ?

Cheers,

Hot Rod :wink:

Hi!

Yes, double-whites.

6.5k and 6.9k

I'll sell them for ? 220.--.

Cheers. Rup

Thanks for the offer Rupert! If Hot Rod is interested, I think I pass. I'm actually going to travel to New York and Los Angeles in February. I guess I need to save for my trip. There's an 80's Ibanez Super 58 available on a finnish auction site that I'm bidding on. I get it if it doesn't get too expensive, 60 euros tops.

Back