• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai LS-135 Burst

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hackenfort

Reaction score
2007 Tokai LS-135 All solid wood, no veener. One piece mahogany back, two piece solid maple top, Wonderful guitar, almost new condition. With case & tag.

These are wonderful instruments and rather hard to come by in the US, not the typical LS-85/95 with the killer veener maple tops and multi-piece body.

I'll have more pictures either later today or tomorrow. $1199 possible trades for Mesa Amps.

[email protected]

59.jpg

More pictures...
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzenzbgq/135/index.html

Bump

I will ship to out side the USA providing all shipping costs are covered.

The last PRS I shipped to England ran just about $250 usd and took 2 days.

Thank you

Kevin

[email protected]

Bump..... I'm not sure why so little interest, a LS-85 with a laminate top & multi piece body, poly finish is on e-bay right now selling for more than this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250224163408&ssPa geName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=015

E-BAY PULLED THIS FOR SOME REASON - it was over $1300 when pulled

And it's not even in the same league.

Pushing things a bit calling "laminate" tops"fake".. :eek: quite a lot of high end Japanese guitars have "laminate" tops it makes no difference to the tone and would be personal preference liking them or not......definitely not fake.. :wink:

Mick

Sorry to strike a nerve....

Granted laminate or veneer is real wood and generally looks very nice, but I'd much rather have the guitar built as close to the orig spec's as possible.

I'm not knocking the LS-75-85-95's I just can't understand why anyone would pay $1300+ for one

I have a 2002 ls 180 with a laminate top and 1 piece honduras mahogany back and neck and it is absolutely awesome, not exact specs but every bit as good.... :wink: No nerve struck, only half awake... :p

Mick

Still for sale, No amps needed these days, but I'm looking for a Tele (or Relic).

Thanks

kevin

Kevin,

PMd you over at TGP and emailed you. Same username over at TGP. I'm leaving you a PM here too.

Thanks

I just received the guitar yesterday and I have to say it is one of the nicest that I have played. Looks much better in person than in the pictures which make it look great to begin with.

If anyone has the opportunity to do business with Kevin, rest assured, he is a gentleman and a pleasure to deal with.

Latest posts

Back