New Greco Zemaitis GZ 2600IF

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcusnieman

Reaction score
Just pulled the plug on this Greco Zemaitis - couldn't pass it up. It's from our good friend Andrew Mechling who is selling it to help fund the purchase of his first house in my home town of Seattle. I bought my most prized guitar (81 ES100J) from him years ago.....great guy to do business with and top notch guitars. Thanks for another beauty Andrew.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330204934750&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

Congratulations. I have been very happy with my GZ-1800. A flawless instrument IMO. I hope you like yours as much as I like mine. Would love to hear your thought about it when you recieve it.

Outsider said:
Congratulations. I have been very happy with my GZ-1800. A flawless instrument IMO. I hope you like yours as much as I like mine. Would love to hear your thought about it when you recieve it.

Will do... I noticed how much you liked yours. I'd played one of these at the last Dallas guitar show and I was blown away at how it felt and sounded - super light weight too. Sure it's alot of cash but still a good price on what I'd have been able to buy direct from Japan. I've shopped several sources and all of them were over $2000 before shipping (**** weak US Dollar!).

I'll let you guys know about it when it arrives. I'm a little behind on reviews of new guitars including:

Edwards SA 138 LTC (335 with gold hardware)

Edwards E LS 90LT (Black LP Special with white pick guard)

Airline Tuxedo Reissue in black from Eastwood guitars (very cool hollowbody with no F holes, trapeze tailpiece and killer P90's)

Gonna be selling some to fund and make space for these new arrivals.

Back