Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Greco Zemaitis GZ 2600IF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Greco
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcusnieman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: New Greco Zemaitis GZ 2600IF Reply with quote

Just pulled the plug on this Greco Zemaitis - couldn't pass it up. It's from our good friend Andrew Mechling who is selling it to help fund the purchase of his first house in my home town of Seattle. I bought my most prized guitar (81 ES100J) from him years ago.....great guy to do business with and top notch guitars. Thanks for another beauty Andrew.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330204934750&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014
Outsider
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations. I have been very happy with my GZ-1800. A flawless instrument IMO. I hope you like yours as much as I like mine. Would love to hear your thought about it when you recieve it.

Tokai Love Rock LS-85 F '05 w/ LOTS of mods
marcusnieman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outsider wrote:
Congratulations. I have been very happy with my GZ-1800. A flawless instrument IMO. I hope you like yours as much as I like mine. Would love to hear your thought about it when you recieve it.

Will do... I noticed how much you liked yours. I'd played one of these at the last Dallas guitar show and I was blown away at how it felt and sounded - super light weight too. Sure it's alot of cash but still a good price on what I'd have been able to buy direct from Japan. I've shopped several sources and all of them were over $2000 before shipping (damn weak US Dollar!).

I'll let you guys know about it when it arrives. I'm a little behind on reviews of new guitars including:

Edwards SA 138 LTC (335 with gold hardware)

Edwards E LS 90LT (Black LP Special with white pick guard)

Airline Tuxedo Reissue in black from Eastwood guitars (very cool hollowbody with no F holes, trapeze tailpiece and killer P90's)

Gonna be selling some to fund and make space for these new arrivals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Greco All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: