Bacchus BLS-59 HB Arrives

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, please quit stirring my Bacchus GAS. Thank you 8)

Having said that, here's a nice collection of Dukes...

http://nagoyaguitar.com/?mode=cate&cbid=344616&csid=1

sorry for the crappy photos; it's been raining here since I received the guitar & outdoor pics are not yet possible.
I will try & post some out side pics in the coming days :)

the warranty card that has the (BLS-59 HB) model number & matching serial number was (mistakenly) not sent but it should be on the way directly :)
Would actually like to get an outdoors shot of all my Bacchus fiddles, in one photo 8)

Cheers ..................

I never take outdoor pics since I'm living in an apartment. For good results I shoot in front of a window, even on a cloudy day you can get pretty good results without using the flash.

delia_le_05.jpg

delia_le_06.jpg

That's pretty good!

I have also noticed that too much sunlight isn't good, at least when shooting inside. Have to wait for the sun to start setting or some clouds.

I always try to do it from a slight angle so that you won't see my reflection in the hardware :lol: Doesn't always work.

Ozeshin said:
I see they use those ****** green tuners like Tokai MiC/MiK :roll:

I was just playing my 2000 Tokai LS-320 and I noticed they have those same "****** green tuners" too :-?

it must be an extremely rare MIC LS-320 8) ...........................

ArKay said:
Does anyone know if the Duke Standard models have a 1-piece back?

Some do, some don't. Hisashi has one listed on the bay that says it is Hi-Spec and specifically states that it has a one piece back.

I will say this, I have a Duke Master Gold Top and the dealer told me it has a 2 piece back, but that I wont be able to see it easily because the join is done on the diagonal rather than straight. Looking at the butt of the guitar you cannot see a join, or on the actual back for that matter. Sometimes I think I can see it then I can't - it will be very hard or impossible to tell from looking at photos. My Duke has a darkish back colour, so it would be easier to see on a natural wood coloured one.

I didn't care because it sounds great, and plays extremely well.
Also, something we're all going to have to deal with is the possibility that light mahogany in big enough pieces for one piece backs may be running out. Even Gibson Historics have been rising in weight here and there.

Latest posts

Back