Show us your LS-250

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andi-o

Reaction score
Hi,

it's a bit hard to find pictures of (recent) LS-250 models on the web, I'm just
about to pull the trigger on a new LS-250 VF (waiting for the pictures at the moment) -
would be real nice if some 250's owners could post some pics of their beauties- since
I desperately need some eye-candy 8) 8) 8) Any pictures greatly appreciated!

Andreas

Mick51 said:
Do a search on "LS-250" in the Tokai Guitar section. There are quite a few postings already..

13 threads all in all. Guess how many pictures of a LS-250....

Andreas

Ned, Ozeshin, anybody - this is why we need those upgraded/updated galleries we discussed before. Every time I raise it, the matter just dies. This idea is NOT dependant on bandwith or storage space, we could use external sites like photobucket & link them to the forum & registry.

So, could someone PLEASE make a decision on this? There is clearly a demand for it, as this post proves.

Mike

Here's one: I started this back in January, after getting this spalted top from Togps. It's based on an LS-230/LS-250.

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=12447

A couple comments down, a gentleman in Netherlands shows up with one of her sisters! Very much a community thing.

Not violin finish, but excellent build, finish, etc. You will not be unhappy with an LS-250.

Mick51 said:
You will not be unhappy with an LS-250.

Well, at least I know now how she looks:

LS-250_04.jpg

I think Togps (who else :wink: ) will ship her today 8)

Andreas

Ok, as promised some pics of my new LS250 (she's got fret edge binding, by the way...)

LS250-total.jpg

LS250-front.jpg

Andreas

Hi

I was interested in this model too. Firstly who was the seller and did you go to much trouble on the price?

Could you post up a few more detailed photos showing the headstock, back and neck shape etc?

Thanks.

Mark Abbott said:
Could you post up a few more detailed photos showing the headstock, back and neck shape etc?

There you are. The back has too much reflections and I think you cant't judge the neckshape by the picture. The neck is somwhere between a 60s and a 50s shape, very well rounded and a pleasure to play!

No trouble with the price, I bought the guitar from forum member togps.
(He has another two LS 250!)

Andreas

LS250-back.jpg

LS250-neck-back.jpg

LS250-headstock.jpg

Back