Barry, Where Are You?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian

Reaction score
Well I?m really very sad about Barry?s disappearance :cry: . He was the main reason I came here in the first place, and I learned a lot from him.

I can?t imagine what could possibly have happened :eek: . As Novosel says; it surely can?t be the childish crap from that SG guy (?Black Sabbath?). Unless it was just one offensive rant too many.

Barry:- I miss your wit, good humour, & your knowledge - PLEASE come back & give the rest of us a chance to put right whatever it was that went wrong :-? .

Ian.

Barry come back amigo,I miss you too.You have some toy coming and I didn't like misssing your impressions.

Sneaky:- I?m totally mystified by your post;- what the heck do you mean :eek: :eek: ??

Ian.

Well if that was a joke, then just don?t go applying for a job as a comedian. To me this isn?t a joking matter, I?m SERIOUSLY unhappy about the loss of Barry from this Forum.

I hope that maybe Ned can talk to Barry about whatever went wrong, but that departure seemed very final to me (I don?t think it has anything to do with that SG guy).

Ian.

My guess is that Barry is probably at the Dallas guitar show spending his hard earned cash.

I do it from the swivel chair in my back bedroom.

And I don't have any contact information in which reach Barry. So unless he reaches out we'll never know.

Ned
President of the LoveRockerUK Fan Club

Sorry, I think I've missed something here :-? .

What was this about a ranting SG post?

Ned, have you removed it?

Someone fill me in please (privately if you wish.......)

Do a lot of swivelling in your back room Lee? :wink:

I bet you play with your instrument a lot there too. :D

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Where is Bazzer?

Probably mucking about with that LS320.

Skybone said:
Do a lot of swivelling in your back room Lee? :wink:

I bet you play with your instrument a lot there too. :D

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Only when the wife is out.. :eek: :lol:

Barry.......that's the story of the week my friend.

He was there (LPF) since way before any incident here (whatever that was, still a mystery to me).

Ian,

True........ he was.

Had a good old chinwag with him on the phone last week. We didn't even mention "the incident".

Has his LS320 now and loves it!

The rest is classified :wink:

..Guys, you know I'm kidding --Right ? I wouldn't know this Barry if he ran me over. But he sounds like a decent sort.

Latest posts

Back