EGF-1200

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
necks generally a tad bigger on the 1200's, but not always, and DRY-z pickups vs dimarzio's,

I play through a cornford hellcat, fender blues junior, rat modded blackheart little giant, and a 100w ceriatone OTS, all kinds of music..

thats not on hold, its sold, it just remains there to get people to look at his other stuff, thats very common in Japan... that one did not have the original DRY-Z if I remember correctly, and was still over 200000 yen when I enquired a couple of months ago when it first appeared....

villager said:
necks generally a tad bigger on the 1200's, but not always, and DRY-z pickups vs dimarzio's,

I play through a cornford hellcat, fender blues junior, rat modded blackheart little giant, and a 100w ceriatone OTS, all kinds of music..

thats not on hold, its sold, it just remains there to get people to look at his other stuff, thats very common in Japan... that one did not have the original DRY-Z if I remember correctly, and was still over 200000 yen when I enquired a couple of months ago when it first appeared....

Great amps! And I like the bigger necks too.
So they are little teasers :)

heh yes.. there was a beauty of a 1200 about a year or 2 ago, that was on hold for around a year... and even though I knew it was gone, i still used to click through to the guys shop after looking at it again and again, so it works...

Latest posts

Back