• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

high end LS wanted

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Reaction score
i'm wanting a higher end LS,,,prefer reborn old, but love rock will do. early 80's (don't we all?) if you have one and want to part with it let's discuss.

thanks, but i already have 2 ls80's...i'm wanting a ls120 or higher.

Hi Lasher, I've got a Tokai Love Rock 1981 model for sale with serial no.1014238. It's got a few bumps etc. but in general it's in V.G.C. It has a seymour duncan 59' black pick-up in the neck position and a seymour duncan zebra custom custom in the bridge. I also replaced the tuning keys ( it had some non original chrome gotoh's) with Grover Deluxe keys with the tulip type heads like the originals. It also has the original case which is in pretty good condition 4 it's age. The colour of the guitar is 'Cherry Sunburst' with a beautiful grain!
It plays and sounds awesome!
John

Just to jump on the band wagon - I'm looking for a 1985 or earlier Love Rocks Gold Top.

Ned

Hey there Ned, How's it going in Texas! The winter in Queensland Australia is Mega as usual although we do need alot of rain, but anyway enough of that, So you're looking to buy a 85' or early Love Rock, is that right?! One thing I didn't mention was that Before I sell her ( man I'm going to miss this guitar but three kids need feeding!!) I'm going to dress the original frets (which still have heaps of life left) and do a full set up etc. with size 0.10 strings(or whatever size the buyer prefers) That way the buyer will have a guitar ready for the stage if necessary. So if you're at all interested you can email me at: [email protected].
Cheers Oil Land Dude!!!!!
Regards,
John

Just sent you an email.

Texas has been great this summer. We keep getting cold fronts :) which mean the temp only hits the low 90s versus the low 100s. Of course I'm nervous about winter being a little rough.

With the price of oil over $45 the pump jacks between Austin and Houston are moving once again.

Ned

I'm with you on the mild summer...sure beats a month of 100+ degrees. :)

Wish I would have know a while back about your desire for a goldtop...traded my 84 in a while back. One of the GCs in Dallas still has it, in fact I think they have two.
Greg

Latest posts

Back