"EDWARDS" by ESP are officially NOT MADE IN JAPAN!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TOKAI JOE said:
:wink: thanks very much mick. i was a bit pissed off at him too actually
but tried to stay cool this time. almost was gonna kick his dumb
*** pretty hard. anyways its always, sometimes, why are they
fxxking us when we are just helping us sharing good infos?
really strange if we really think about it. anyways mick, thanks!

Keep your temper ... do you really think this kind of wording makes you more reliable ... guess not ... :roll:

stratman323 said:
Jesus, threats & insults AGAIN? :evil: Why can't you communicate in a civilised way without abusing or threatening people? Other forum members manage to do so.
+1
This bloke is going to be a disgrace for our forum. :evil:
Not a good reputation! :(

No matter for me if they are chinese or not, they are well-done, and I think ESP put all his art of making guitars in his factory, with a strict quality control. 8)

cashcow said:
I don't know about anyone else, but I can't function without my morning Dew...... :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se8OmYL5br0

:) me too!!!!!

tudor said:
TOKAI JOE said:
:wink: thanks very much mick. i was a bit pissed off at him too actually
but tried to stay cool this time. almost was gonna kick his dumb
*** pretty hard. anyways its always, sometimes, why are they
fxxking us when we are just helping us sharing good infos?
really strange if we really think about it. anyways mick, thanks!

Keep your temper ... do you really think this kind of wording makes you more reliable ... guess not ... :roll:

8) you too boy. we dont give a sxxt if any hypcrites.......who started this originally? and even twice? and mick is fair. let go boy. we aint interested anymore. like oze says always, lets go back talking about gtrs. now "edwards guitar" time!

8)

le juge said:
No matter for me if they are chinese or not, they are well-done, and I think ESP put all his art of making guitars in his factory, with a strict quality control. 8)

8) i agree w/you. edwards gtrs are all excellent for that class!

togps said:
stratman323 said:
Jesus, threats & insults AGAIN? :evil: Why can't you communicate in a civilised way without abusing or threatening people? Other forum members manage to do so.
+1
This bloke is going to be a disgrace for our forum. :evil:
Not a good reputation! :(

8) yours either oldman.

leadguitar_323 said:
Keep up the good info mate, it is very much appreciated. :wink:

Mick

:) everybody.......read this thread well please and see who is right and wrong.
mick and i didnt wanna start any fight here ofcourse and we aint
interested anymore w/those typical forum problems. this thread is about
edwards gtrs and whatever meaningful about them good facts and maybe
not good facts. we love our edwards gtrs very much and
we always wanted to know so much about them right?
so lets go back talkin edwards here!

8)

japanstrat said:
Seems like ESP opened their Chinese factory in 1992.

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/company-info/outline.html

The translator had a few chicken problems

1992 March: Establishing ESP-CHAINA on the Chinese Kokuriyuu river economical chicken west.

As far as I know, Fernandes and Tokai sub contract their Chinese made guitars.

:) hello japanstrat. what do you know well about the japanese gtr
company OEM situation in china/korea today?
who makes who? tell us if you know anything deep, significant.
thanks japanstrat!

This bloke is going to be a disgrace for our forum

Togps, i am surprised you would make such claims, you of all people should know what its like to communicate within Japan. A little gets lost in translation and most of the Japanese people i have dealt with take great offense to being told they are wrong or get very defensive when challenged.
I think we should encourage more Japanese to the forum as they have a better chance of getting information in Japan than us westerners.

Mick

leadguitar_323 said:

Togps, i am surprised you would make such claims, you of all people should know what its like to communicate within Japan. A little gets lost in translation and most of the Japanese people i have dealt with take great offense to being told they are wrong or get very defensive when challenged.
I think we should encourage more Japanese to the forum as they have a better chance of getting information in Japan than us westerners.

Mick

despite it's geographic location, japan is DEFINATELY "western" as far as political agenda's go. they are one of the richest countries out there.

8) mick has many good japanese friends in japan who work for
the guitar business. he is very understanding we like him well.
he saved me many times. he is the one here as far as i feel....
very cool motorcycle gentleman w/killer long hair! thanks mick!

joe japan.

:wink:

Hi Cyberpunk, I agree with what you say, but that is not what i meant. Japanese people have a way of their own when it comes to anything they do and most of the "Western" world has no idea of such things, ask Ozeshin, he lived there for a couple of years and studied marshal arts. They are very proud and secretive people and it takes a while for them to trust outsiders or Gaijin as we are commonly referred to. A couple of the guys i deal with only opened up to me after a couple of years and it took me by surprise, i have no idea why or what changed things, but i am very happy to have some Japanese friends.

Mick

Mick - that's no excuse for anyone to continually lose their temper & insult other people. Don't tell me that all Japanese people do this, as I know better.

If anyone here wants to "kick someone's ***" because they disagreed with them, they simply don't know how to behave, or they have anger management issues. We should all be able to discuss things without becoming aggressive if someone dares to question what we said. That's why it's called a "Discussion Forum" & not a "Kick Your *** Forum".

Cool?

Mick - that's no excuse for anyone to continually lose their temper & insult other people. Don't tell me that all Japanese people do this, as I know better.

Hey Mike, thats a bit over the top, i know Joe has said things that have been out of line but he has made a huge effort to not continue in this manner, some forum members regardless of this, continue to badger him and i know what ends up coming out sometimes sounds a bit harsh but i also know Joe has a warped sense of humour and doesn't mean for this to be "tough " sounding. This guy knows more than most on this forum and he is an asset to have around, i take offense to the bullsh1t remarks that are still being thrown in his direction and this is starting to piss me off a bit. We have multiple nationalities on here and there is or has been some break down in communication a few times on here, i will admit to this also. If this crap was continually thrown at me or most others on here i know i would come out swinging, thats me and thats the way i am actually so is Oze, thats why he is a little more understanding than most.
Its about time some of the guys on here get over them selves, this is a forum and it will never be that we all agree all the time, some of us handle things differently and thats what makes this place interesting.
Lets keep it interesting and remember, we all love Japanese guitars and we only have 2 or 3 Japanese members, we should have more.
And a last point, i have had some abusive run ins with some of my contacts in Japan and in the end it worked out that it was all just a misunderstanding, but it didn't take much for it to get offensive, i also know a few Japanese guys and funnily enough they have short tempers, i am not generalising here just relaying my experience, don't be so shocked that our Japanese member gets offended easily it isn't that unusual.

Mick

"kick someone's ***"

Another point, that doesn't mean the same thing in Aus as it does in the UK apparently, it is now used as slang over here with the young kids, just like ***** and many other words, all gets back to your interpretation which was my original point.

Mick

8) thanks mick. and sorry mike. i guess i am too much for you here huh...
dont worry about it coz i am leavin soon and after that your peace
again. you appearently havent seen "king of the hill" in uk and
dont understand it fundamentally do ya? its all just jokes to som
xxxx here and thats all. guess its way too much yet xxxx are all
okay huh......so thats ok if thats what you guys want. i go soon so
enjoy your old place now........i tried to leave as many good infos here
as i could since i came and hopefully those were really good useful stuff.
just having fun talking gtrs and helping others were my intention.
anyways, so have good everyday here and keep talkin.........j

8) 8) just wondering......is Hank Hill a bad man in euro possibly??

leadguitar_323 said:

Mick
Why does your friend don?t respect our simplest forum rules?
With his behavior and attitude he doesn?t win friends.
A lot of forum members are now tired?
BTW, I wonder why he had the similar problems at LesPaul forum and mylespaul forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back