Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greco WF-140 GRETSCH pics n lower price

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tc2
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Greco WF-140 GRETSCH pics n lower price Reply with quote

Ive lower the price to 995.00 plus shipping on the Greco Im losing money but I want a Duo Jet and need the funds...

tc2
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im surprised someone looking for a Falcon hasnt jumped on it, the cheapest Gretsch Falcons Ive seen are in the 2000 range.
the only reason I want to sell it is that I have another hollow body and want a Duo or Silver Jet with DeArmonds otherwise I would keep it...
plus Im losing money if I sell it for what Im asking.
If it doesnt sell its not the end of the world.
bigmike
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am amazed this has not sold. Actually hanging at a number of guitar forums I can tell you things are tough all over for everyone and stuff is just not selling...

Best of luck to you on this. If by mid-May this has not sold I might be able to buy it. I am in central New Jersey. My wife and I spent a fortune (about 3k) getting her a super deluxe chicken coop (don't ask fellas I love our birds) and she says I owe it to myself to find the guitar I want.

I would appreciate your impressions on the pickups and so on. I have had a number of Gretsch guitars over the years and they were among my all time favorites (a '59 Double Anniversary, a couple of Tennesseans).

Michael
michael.hale1@yahoo.com

bigmike
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you have it runing on eBay and by the looks of the bidding you will get your price, or very near it. Best of luck to you on it !!

Michael

tc2
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigmike wrote:
I am amazed this has not sold. Actually hanging at a number of guitar forums I can tell you things are tough all over for everyone and stuff is just not selling...

Best of luck to you on this. If by mid-May this has not sold I might be able to buy it. I am in central New Jersey. My wife and I spent a fortune (about 3k) getting her a super deluxe chicken coop (don't ask fellas I love our birds) and she says I owe it to myself to find the guitar I want.

I would appreciate your impressions on the pickups and so on. I have had a number of Gretsch guitars over the years and they were among my all time favorites (a '59 Double Anniversary, a couple of Tennesseans).

Michael
michael.hale1@yahoo.com

yeah its tough selling anything thats not a Gretsch, Rickenbacker, Fender or Gibson right now....or a Greco, Burny or Tokai that isnt a Les Paul, Tele or Strat.
as far as the quality goes its right up there with my Gretsch Reissues Ive owned, the pickups are slightly more mellow than my TV Jones that are in my Setzer....The Greco gets a nice George Harrison tone, sounds more like a 60's guitar, might be the zero fret....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: