• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Greco WF-140 GRETSCH pics n lower price

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tc2

Reaction score
Ive lower the price to 995.00 plus shipping on the Greco Im losing money but I want a Duo Jet and need the funds...

pict0134w.jpg

pict0133a.jpg

Im surprised someone looking for a Falcon hasnt jumped on it, the cheapest Gretsch Falcons Ive seen are in the 2000 range.
the only reason I want to sell it is that I have another hollow body and want a Duo or Silver Jet with DeArmonds otherwise I would keep it...
plus Im losing money if I sell it for what Im asking.
If it doesnt sell its not the end of the world. :-?

I am amazed this has not sold. Actually hanging at a number of guitar forums I can tell you things are tough all over for everyone and stuff is just not selling...

Best of luck to you on this. If by mid-May this has not sold I might be able to buy it. I am in central New Jersey. My wife and I spent a fortune (about 3k) getting her a super deluxe chicken coop (don't ask fellas I love our birds) and she says I owe it to myself to find the guitar I want.

I would appreciate your impressions on the pickups and so on. I have had a number of Gretsch guitars over the years and they were among my all time favorites (a '59 Double Anniversary, a couple of Tennesseans).

Michael
[email protected]

bigmike said:
I am amazed this has not sold. Actually hanging at a number of guitar forums I can tell you things are tough all over for everyone and stuff is just not selling...

Best of luck to you on this. If by mid-May this has not sold I might be able to buy it. I am in central New Jersey. My wife and I spent a fortune (about 3k) getting her a super deluxe chicken coop (don't ask fellas I love our birds) and she says I owe it to myself to find the guitar I want.

I would appreciate your impressions on the pickups and so on. I have had a number of Gretsch guitars over the years and they were among my all time favorites (a '59 Double Anniversary, a couple of Tennesseans).

Michael
[email protected]

yeah its tough selling anything thats not a Gretsch, Rickenbacker, Fender or Gibson right now....or a Greco, Burny or Tokai that isnt a Les Paul, Tele or Strat.
as far as the quality goes its right up there with my Gretsch Reissues Ive owned, the pickups are slightly more mellow than my TV Jones that are in my Setzer....The Greco gets a nice George Harrison tone, sounds more like a 60's guitar, might be the zero fret....

Latest posts

Back