Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Input on my 82' Custom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Vintage (Older than 1985)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
allthumbs
Sus4add11

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Input on my 82' Custom Reply with quote

Well this just drives me nuts! Just removed the pickups out of my Tokai looking for a wayward rattle (didn't find it) and got looking at the wood through a magnifying lens. Son-ofa-gun but it's got me thinking that I have a two-piece body and a one-piece top. Judging by the catalog (the one that is in English), it doesn't fit with the LC60 or the LC100 description. Now I can't read Japanese so I'm not sure of what it says but the later catalog says LC60 - 2 piece neck, 2-piece body, 2-piece top. LC100 - all one pieces. Now I know that my neck is one piece and the top is one piece - but the body's got me wondering. No markings in the neck cavity by the way (that'd just be too easy).

Can anyone here deciper the 82' catalog or shed some light?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Vintage (Older than 1985) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: