• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Edwards LP Custom, white, Edinburgh

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pott

Reaction score
I'm in Edinburgh and I will not ship until the 8th May, when I finish all my exams and will have a little more worry-free times.
Very resonant body, ebony board. I replaced the bridge pickup with a Bareknuckle Riff Raff (can take it off for a Duncan Jazz (bridge model) and take off ?30 to the price), the neck is a Seymour Duncan 59.
I replaced the bridge hardware by Gotoh Japan hardware, though I have the originals (gold Gotoh) too.
Feel free to come and play it!

Comes with a Les Paul hardcase.

Asking ?500. Seems reasonable? This is not taking in account most of the extra bits I have on.

DSCF0039.jpg

100_0204.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions!

Oh, I just didn't bond with it. Great guitar, one of the better LPs I ever tried, but Les Pauls just aren't for me it seems :( And I also just got shafted on an amp deal it seems so I need to recoup whatever money I may never get back :(

Just to add that I've traded with Monsieur Pott before and he's a top bloke.

Sorry to hear you got stung - what happened?

Well, I got this LC50 head on the UG forums, bought it on very early March. Basically not heard from the seller since mid March, doesn't reply to my calls or emails, so I gave him until Sunday to contact me or else I'll file suit with paypal and his reputation on forums will be totally ruined. Not much left to do :(

The other official explanation for selling the LP is that the Telecaster this good sir sold me is now getting all the play time and getting me to play and sound way better in the process :lol:

Another thumbs up for Pott, I've traded with him on another forum and he's one cool dude.

Good luck with the exams.

Louise

Latest posts

Back