Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Squabbling and infighting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ozeshin
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Squabbling and infighting Reply with quote

Lately there seems to have been an outbreak of squabbling rear it's ugly head in the forums.
EVERYONE needs to have a read of this sticky from Ned regarding similar matters: http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=10254
Also..members need to be aware that as a forum moderator I can only do "housekeeping" on the forums i.e.deleting threads...editing inflammatory posts etc....I DO NOT have any power to interfere with member's accounts.
I CANNOT ban anyone.
From this point forward you are ALL put on notice that if the current trend continues I will now edit the offending post and lock the thread(as I have just done to one such thread that got out of hand needlessly).
I would ask people to remember that many people come here looking for information without necessarily joining the forums.
We have gained notoriety,in the world of MiJ guitars,as being one of THE leading resource sites and it would be heartbreaking to have our rep deteriorate into a laughing stock.
The edit button is in all post windows and I would ask that if we're unable to edit our post prior to posting that we make use of the edit feature AFTER our posts...reread your posts and see if what you've written may be inflammatory and make the appropriate adjustments.
Lately I myself have been as much to blame as anyone but i will also be cracking down on new members posting to the forums and making sure that they understand the S.O.P for posting here.
Oze
ned
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oz- thanks for the level set.

If anyone is being particularly trouble some please let me know and I'll take care of the situation.

Let's share information and not attack each other as we all have the same interests in MiJ guitars.
Porsche 911 Racing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: