my new LS-200

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peacock72

Reaction score
Here's some pics
http://photos.yahoo.com/peacock72
I'm really surprised, because my MIK LE 2001 is holding it's own against the LS-200, at least as far as playability and tone goes. I have a 57 Classic and Lindy Fralin in the MIK, BTW. But the quality and materials on the LS-200, WOW. I'm in hog-heaven right now.

I would love to see that in person. I bet the flame is spectacular. Is ken the guy who sells under the name seikosuru2003? How much if you dont mind.

Yeah, Ken's E-bay tag is seikosuro. Paid $1310 shipped. Even the case is spectacular. Yeah, the flame is just amazing! The pics definitely don't do the guitar justice. The finish is a bit darker, more of a deeper redish/amber. The pickups are being modded right now, so I won't see it again for a week. :-?

Was that number 4790 or close to it? I seriously had the credit card out...I have 4788 (LS-200 CSB).

Dana

It hadn't been up for auction for quite a while, but Ken would put a blurb in other auctions saying: "now available LS-200".

Latest posts

Back