Love Rock Customs?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
btw

do the bills from customs etc arrive straight away???? or are they sent later??? :(

i've had my geetar over a month now and nothin has arrived YET !! :evil:

Hi Shaun

I reckon you've gotten away with it mate nice one! When I got my ES120 from Japan a couple of months ago I had to pay in cash at the post office or give them a cheque and wait for it to clear before they would let me have it! On small parcels like pickups in jiffy bags and the like I haven't had to pay anything yet but I got a body and some bits from Stewmac which was delivered by DHL and got nailed for that. DHL pay the taxes and then bill you motto being don't use DHL or similar use the old PO instead. I did have some pickups that came USPS from New York that took a month to arrive airmail but at least no duty and normally quicker.
Regards Simon.

Many thanks guys for the advice

It looks as though i may have gotten away free this time.!!!!!

Good old parcel force!.........

P.S I ordered my guitar on boxing day and it was with me two days later.....maybe it's a good time to order around christmas time when the guys inthe depot are in a merry mood :D

Shaun

Shaun, you?ve become a Tax Invader! Eh,?..I mean ?evader? :oops: . Do you realise, that?s put one billionth of a penny on the tax bill for every man, woman & child in Britain :roll: ? Now, I?m sure you will do the ?right? thing & phone the Tax Office to own up straight away, yes :-? ?

Ian.

And another thing, for those who don?t watch the exchange rates:?. $-exchange reached 1.89 today, wow :eek: :eek: ! That?s higher than I can ever recall (it was 1.4 three years ago!) ? means you get a wonderful deal on any guitar priced in $?s from US or Japan 8) .

Ian.

Latest posts

Back