oops...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a pink love rock. There's one in Curly Music (Liverpool) at the mo that's been there for well over 12 months.

yeah seen them before...they also do an Orange finish called Marmalade :eek:

My initial thoughts were "what a bloody awful colour", but now I've looked at it a few times I think "what a bloody awful colour"!

This one was made by the same members of the pink pasley sect. They finished with all the paint before they could apply the pasley.

BTW, Togps, I miss-placed an order on your web, please look your email.

I'm in two minds about it. I wouldn't want to own one (unless I was in a covers band and we played Gay Bar by electric 6), but with metal tuners and black knobs I think it would look kinda cool.

It's probably aimed at girls and if so that's great, anything to get more females into the very male-dominanted world of electric guitar can only be good. Problem is that said females tend to go for Fender designs most of the time (in my experience...) maybe due to ergonomics, weight, recognition and price issues.

Maybe an eccentric punk band would get some use out of it?

Paladin2019 said:
Problem is that said females tend to go for Fender designs most of the time (in my experience...) maybe due to ergonomics, weight, recognition and price issues.

Well, women are always right - surely you've been told that before?

:wink:

Mike

Being a woman doesn't mean that you have bad taste for guitars. This is a clear case of sectarianism.

There is a girls band called The Donnas where the female guitarist uses a Les Paul. I'm not sure if it was that I liked more to see a woman behind a Les Paul than the band itself. Well, I'd say that I saw a Les Paul and it happend that behind there was a girl.

I guess if youre a japanese teenager, with a zebra mohawk, plastic jeans
pointed boots and a yellow nylonshirt the color isn?t bad.

Maybe you should all lighten up your dresscode a bit !

Cheers !:D

Gottfried, stop it, pleeeeeaaaase !!! :evil: :evil:

Those are the butt-uglyest Tokais I've ever seen in my life!

(Better try to tease me with your 150 GT, or the 250 or a nice Custom...you know why 8) 8) 8) )

Andreas

I don't get it, is it such a crime they have no pickguards? :wink:

I was in the Ireland Wood club the other night to see some mates with their new frontman and I thought for a minute they had Danny DeVito playing my Goldstar until I saw the rosewood. I couldn't resist taking a pic with my phone.

2993472_424831.jpg

He even has a matching lead.

:lol:

Cute.

Pink guitars suit some people more than they do other people.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcH52KVe0H0

I talked to him after and he swore blind it was Fiesta Red :lol:

It was actually a Fender but he did say he'd swapped a Springy Sound for it a few years ago. :eek:

Back