My Tokai LS-120

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Dave. Since I just crowned and polished the frets, and changed the strings, it may be a long wait. I know it has the original Tokai wiring so I am pretty sure they are original pups. The bridge, however, is what I believe to be a current Gotoh. The guitar plays really nice and has a full sound, very similar to my Japanese Epiphones/Elitists. It's also not too heavy, I would say 9 lbs. tops.

wmatthieu said:
Hi everyone,
my name is Matthieu, I'm new on this forum :) I'm 21, I study Industrial Engeneering in Brussels, and the rest of the time I live in Luxembourg at my parents' place. Sorry for my english, it's not perfect but i'm sure that I'll increase my level here :wink:
Now, let me introduce my new baby : a Tokai LS-120 from january 82, all original, awesome sound!

here's a sample I did with my Fender Blues Junior tweed amp, recorded with a crappy PC-mic :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MEQ6X4CE

let's the pics do the talking...

see you 8)

Nice to see a belgian with such a fantastic guitar...Pretty rare here in Belgium... I'm waiting for a TOKAI LS-80 (1981)in the next week, bought from a trusted UK seller...

Latest posts

Back