Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TOKAI BREEZYSOUND ORIGINAL LEFT HANDER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mondo
Plucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: TOKAI BREEZYSOUND ORIGINAL LEFT HANDER Reply with quote

Hey guys, ive got my original in every way breezysound left hander on ebay and was wondering if you guys have any idea what it may be worth as i dont want to get ripped off on it.

I almost threw it out one day doing a house clean up as i just havent used it for years and even though i paid $400 for it many years ago i thought it would be worth nothing -

cheers from australia

Last edited by mondo on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
stratman323

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show us some pics & we might be able to tell you. If it's a top end model, it'll be worth more than if it's a bottom end model. But we don't know what it is....

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=9012

It should be worth a few $s though, whatever it is.

Mike
mondo
Plucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike ebay number 330309292279. Got a few pics there that can be super sized.
stratman323

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, well the sticker tells you what model it is - a TE55, so it's a lefty sister to my TE50:

Should be a nice Tele. I'm not too sure of dates for models for the Australian market, but I would have thought it was from the mid 80s, maybe 1984/5/6?

As for price, maybe one of our Aussie contributors would know? Mine cost me ?380 last year, but lefty models tend to go for a bit more IF you can find a lefty player who wants a Tele. You're dealing with a smaller market, so it helps if you're patient. If it was mine, in the UK, I would try to get around ?500 for it. Hopefully somebody more familiar with the Australian market can help you with this.

Good luck.
whitehall
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck t you. All the lefty Tokais I sold on ebay I pretty much had to give away. Especially the MIJ ones. Lots of forum fanboys asking questions, but none of them ever have any real money.
stratman323

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whitehall wrote:
Lots of forum fanboys asking questions, but none of them ever have any real money.

What is a forum fanboy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: