Where can I find...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agquake

Reaction score
information regarding the Tokai models as from high to low end. For example, is a Love Rock better than a Reborn. What years are the better years? Basically, I need a full-on primer in regard to Tokai guitars. Les Pauls, Strats, acoustics.... everything. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it. 8)

No such thing unfortunately. That's why we've got the forum! Don't worry, there's plenty of knowledgeable folks here who can help you out with any specific questions that you have and the registry has most of the published catalogues from down the years.

Just don't go buying something then come on here and say "I just bought this, is it any good?" :wink:

8)

This is exactly why tokai should get with the times and have a real website of their own- to inform potential customers, how many have they lost because of this?

agquake said:
information regarding the Tokai models as from high to low end. For example, is a Love Rock better than a Reborn. What years are the better years? Basically, I need a full-on primer in regard to Tokai guitars. Les Pauls, Strats, acoustics.... everything. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it. 8)

Read every post on here for the next year or so & you'll begin to have the answer you want! When you know it all, write a book, and many of us will buy it!

I assume you have looked in the registry (click top left)? For more specific answers, use the search facility here in the forum. (Almost) everything you need to know is in here somewhere.

Mike

You might want to read this article from last year by forum member Andrew Munro:

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x153/stratman323/Tokais%20Guitar%20mag%200408/

It explains the story of the Strat copies, & it's a good read. Ned (forum boss) is currently arranging to have it posted in the registry.

Back