Current value of the Tokai FX line?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paladin2019

Reaction score
Hey dudes, I've been considering parting ways with my TFL-1 recently but I don't want to do it if I'm not going to get some decent cash for it. Anyone bought/sold any Tokai stompers recently and can give me an idea of current market value?

[spam] It's the black version with the metal case, in great shape, a few minor surface scratches only [/spam] :wink:

I?d say around 60 euro more or less depending in condition,original manual and box except delay wich it?s more expensive(delays were more expensive than the rest at the time). I feel Tokai pedals in a similar quality in sound and building as 80?s Boss.They are bargains.....

luis said:
I?d say around 60 euro more or less depending in condition,original manual and box except delay wich it?s more expensive(delays were more expensive than the rest at the time). I feel Tokai pedals in a similar quality in sound and building as 80?s Boss.They are bargains.....

But Boss ones look better!! :D

JohnA said:
But Boss ones look better!! :D

That's a matter of opinion. I've just sold my Boss DS-1 (ugly orange thing), but I'm keeping my Tokai TDS-1, which sounds better & looks better.

Mike

Cool, I'll have to decide what I want to do with it.

They are excellent pedals, definately on par with the coveted 80's boss stuff. I actually prefer the on/off footswitch on the tokai pedals with its hinge all the way at the back of the case! I think they look great too.

Only reason I'm selling it is because I've got myself a Yamaha flanger from the same era. The tokai is definately studrier in construction but I think the Yammy sounds a bit better and can get more extreme sounds.

Latest posts

Back