Tokai tst-56 blackie stratocaster relic vintage NICE

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael

Reaction score
Hello :D There is a Tokai tst-56 blackie stratocaster on ebay and I would like some opinion on the guitar. but first could someone tell me how you can post the place so members can go and see the site. Thank you

This is the very first 1983 US line with modified headstock and AFAIK st-60 quality.
I'd say definitely worth the money if you don't mind the headstock shape.

/Magnus
83_catalogue_5.jpg

As far as I can figure out these were the only two models available in the US at that time and they both seem to be high end- note the ash bodies and V necks. Possibly Tokai saw them as showcases to break the US market...?

/Magnus

Hello and thanks for all the information you gave me about this guitar :D
"I was the winning bid" I will let you know what I think of it, I'm looking forward to touching it, and playing it. Sound like a kid with a new girl friend or an old man with a new toy. Again thank you. Michael

Nice looking guitar. I have a tst 62 with no numbers visible and a clear finish. I can't put it down. I assume your 56 will be the same. A perfect fit. It was nice to see the ad for tst's that someone posted. Thank you.
Can anyone tell me where to put my pictures(I have questions and the guys in the know want pictures) so I can include them in a post? Thanks,
Steve

Latest posts

Back