Cornell Romany Plus

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Does anyone have one of these amps? Or does anyone know anything about them?

Thanks,

Mike

yeah, i have mega-GAS for one too. :lol: really liked the one i tried. there's a new (more expensive) 20 watt version available too...

i guess martamp might be worth a look too? keep hearing really good things about those amps on the bareknuckle forum, and he can make you more or less what you want. prices seem good too... just haven't tried them... :lol:

EDIT: did you ever get that new speaker? :)

Thanks Dave. Yep, I have the new speakers in the Vibroverb. First chance to try them out at volume was to have been tonight's rehearsal, but since a bit of snow has fallen, England seems to have closed for a few days, so rehearsal is off.

:roll:

sorry to hear that, that's bad timing :( we have a bit of snow here tonight (and a little fell earlier in the afternoon), but i think you're getting hit a lot worse than we are...

:)

A bit of snow has fallen in England and now is chaos?
We have 1/2 m of snow blanket in Slovenia and is nothing really special.
I like real Winter. Last year was almost 12˙C in January and Sun was shining like crazy. People walked around in T-shirts.
Is a reherseal place so far away from your home?

jimi972 said:
Last year was almost 12˙C in January and Sun was shining like crazy. People walked around in T-shirts.

Sounds like Newcastle on a Saturday night!

^ :lol:

it's not just england, it's most of the UK (and the rep. of ireland, too, i assume). we don't get enough really bad winter weather to justify buying loads of snow ploughs etc.

Well I didn't want to talk about "The UK", as I'm sure some Scots will say that they cope perfectly well with snow!

One reason why snow ploughs wouldn't be much use in London is that they cant cope with speed bumps. And try finding a road without speed bumps.....

Latest posts

Back