• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD Navigator Les Paul for sale (early-mid 80s)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thechadz03

Reaction score
I'm regretfully selling another one of my Les Pauls as I need to clear out some guitars. It is a Navigator from the early to mid 80s (the lack of serial number suggest this time era and the Japanese seller confirmed it too). It was worth over 200,000 yen new according to the seller though I am not sure which exact model it is.

It has a great sound to it (kills Les Pauls I played) and has Grover tuners which I guess the seller upgraded to, though perhaps it was a factory option?? The action is quite low and plays well, it has a very comfortable slim 60s neck and I believe is also nitro (I cannot tell to be honest!). It also has a 2 piece back. Overall the condition is good for the age but it does have a few nicks here and there.

Here is a link to pics.

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh138/thechadz123/

Please pm me or reply if interested as I would rather sell here than on ebay but will put it on there soon. Price is ?620 which must be dirt cheap now for you guys in the USA and Europe haha!! :D . I will work out shipping costs to your destination upon request. Cheers!

Andy

DSC02373.jpg

SOLD

I think all navigators are solid tops and like tokai the model number reflects the price at the time of sale, an early eighties "200" model would be a "350" or higher model now.

Mick

Latest posts

Back