Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Site Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2001 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been having problems with my webserver and current ISP. To correct this problem I will be moving to site to a new server and a new connection. Please be patient. Due to this move I will need to make some changes to the code which will delay some new features I had planned.

Thanks, Ned

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Ned']

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick update on the site move.

Things are going well, all the html pages and images are loaded and I am now working on the Perl and CGI scripts. Once they are working I will begin making changes. Once the scripts are working I will switch the IP to the new location. You should see a performance increase once things are switched.

First will be new databases that focus on the different models - Gibson, Fender, Tokai and accoustics.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new site location is coming along. Will be switching message boards as the hosting company has one built in. I will try and copy the latest posts over.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2001 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

test

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2001 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got the new menu system in, let me know if you like or dislike it.

Ned

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: