While waiting for my LS-320...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Barry, just looked on the Gibbo site and the beast resides in the Custom department and is called a CS-336... daren't look up the price tag :( ....may try out Heritage, I believe they have something similar and by all accounts is very good, unless Tokai come up with something pretty **** quick!! :roll:
Any news on the name of that Greeny vibed thingy yet :)

pb

hey LoverockerUK, what's the best method to place the deposit on the special order LS320? i definitely don't want to pay the 5% credit card fee universe charges. thanks, Pat

Thanks for the link Barry!Some very talented people about and just about on my doorstep!!! can't believe it....will definitely get in touch with this fella.

Thanks

pb

Wire transfer would probably be cheapest - at least it was with my bank (hsbc), but I've heard other banks can be quite expensive.

I used it to pay Yoshi and the guitar turned up fine :wink: , though the bank stuffed up his details a few times trying to get the transfer done. He was very patient about it all though.

He'd be going out on a limb sending you his bank details too. :eek:

Barry - beautiful piece of kit. Soon as I saw it I heard the riff from 'oh well' in my head 8)

Only kidding you, the 320 will be stunning 8) ! Did we ever discover the identity of that tasty looking ?additional big ticket 59?? And how?s the bending now? You said ?I keep sounding other strings when bending? ??? but hey, that?s no problem, I?ve been doing that for 25 years, it?s a special technique, I tell everyone it?s deliberate, well it darned well is :wink: ! Anyway keep us posted on both guitars. All the best,

Ian.

Keep the faith Barry.You will enjoy that beauty.Think they are making it best at least! :wink:

Back