Vester ES 335 -informations anybody? PIX ONLINE NOW!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stratmann

Reaction score
Hi,
today I bought a Vester 335 style guitar. Very nice guitar. Mint condition - looks like new.

It has gold hardware, brown flame top and a smaller headstock than the original Es-335. The fretboard is made of very dark wood ( I guess rosewood).

Does any body know what I have bought. Just wondering.

Thanks for reply.

Here are the promised pix. What do you think of it? Can you give any hints to date and where from - Korea or Japan. Some were made in Japan as far as I know.

vester_335_1s.jpg

vester_335_2s.jpg

vester_335_3s.jpg

vester_335_4s.jpg

vester_335_5s.jpg

vester_335_6s.jpg

If a guitar deserves the label mint condition, this one really does. No fretwear at all. No scratches. Like new. By the sellers information it must be arround 15 to 18 years old. It came along with a almost like new case and a leather strap.

Nice Catch... probably Korean made but isn't that a FIVE PIECE NECK ?? Real nice, phase switch and all. And there's some filler around the fingerboard inlays but neat anyway. How does it play, how much did you have to pay for it.

You got yourself a nice 335 style guitar.

Big

Five piece necks aren't that uncommon - and certainly not detrimental to tone or sustain.

Lovely looking guitar!

Yes,Corea made.
My first guitar was a Charvell style guitar Vester made,good looking but horrible pickups.

Beautiful top on that. The body shape is very similar (if not identical) to the Hamer echotone. The 'ears' are more round than a Gibby 335, etc.
Because of this, I'd bet it's Korea (or maybe even Chinese).

Back