are they lies???

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratsalad

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tokai-LC85S-Les-Paul-Custom-Electric-Guitar-White_W0QQitemZ270285079340QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item270285079340&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1298|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

is this the love rock?
thats what ther quoting...
i thought its a ALC49 SW???
well i have the ALc49 sw...
well i thought
is this guy just lying?

Thats is exactly what it says it is.

Richtone ( see ad at top of page ) is one of the best dealers in the UK.

All 100% true, genuine and real :)

Tokai LC85S MIJ with correct headstock and the most famous kitchen flooring in the world for all Tokai lovers :lol:

lc80w1.jpg

this is my guitar...

2i8gosj.jpg

2w7fsxw.jpg

this is the love rock on ebay

lc80w1.jpg

and the other one by rich tone on ebay the love rock?
whats the difference?
please help im just curious...

Yours was made in China. The LC85S is made in Japan. The Japanese instruments feature better wood, far better construction, higher spec pickups and hardware, and a much higher attention to detail, hence them costing more. Both your guitar and the one on Rich's auction are modelled on the same style Gibson Les Paul Custom, so from a distance (or from low-resolution pictures) they'll look the same.

ratsalad said:
umm what pic ups do they use on there then???
anyone?
thnaks..

Specifications
Solid Maple Top
Solid Mahogany Back
Mahogany One Piece Set Neck
Rosewood fingerboard
Tokai PAF MK2 pickups
3 way toggle switch
2 Volume, 2 Tone Switch
Tune-o-matic bridge with stop tailpiece
Gold hardware

:wink:

I got a black MIJ one one from Richtone and its that good I put the pickups out of my 81 Les Paul Custom in it and it really sings now.

Korean Epiphone pu's won't sound as good as the standard MIJ ones. Try Gibson 57 classics or Seymour Duncan PAFs

Latest posts

Back