JAPAN GUITARS AT MIKES MUSIC

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason13

Reaction score
I HAVE HEARD THAT MIKES MUSIC HAS LOTS OF NEW JAPANESE TOKAI STRATS AND TELE'S. THEY ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN CANADA.

the banner behind the guitars sez "Tokai of Japan" but those are Korean Strats! Beware! A Japanese Tokai as has always been the case are of an equal to greater quality than the USA counterparts and the cost reflects that !

At the price Mike is selling the Strats there is no way the they are from Japan. I am a customer of Mike's and have had nothing but the best from him ,and bought some great guitars from him. At under $300 these are fine instruments, and I got nothing against Korean Tokai Stats, but the Japanese units compared to the Korean are like the Squire Protones vs the made in America 62'&56'Reissues/ Epiphone LP std vs the Les Paul Classic 60'... Anyway just be aware of what your buying, and let me know what you do about getting one!! Happy Holidays!

Just got blue strat from Mike's delivered to Ohio today.(eBay) It's got a few cosmetic flaws, and cost $300 US. Seems to play great, and has good "vintage" tone through valve amp. I would not trade it for a Fender. No markings on exterior, but it's prolly Korean... A REALLY nice neck on this one...

Here's another one that looks nice...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=864311014
Seems like alot of bang for the buck...

Back