Bacchus BST 64

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leadguitar_323 said:
Now he's a liar.....this bloke could parachute out of a snakes arsehole......

It's funny how some poms get so brave on the internet! Shouldn't you be fighting in a bar somewhere in Queensland?

Now theres the pot calling the kettle black, i don't need anything to hide behind, and i am a proud Aussie mate, born and bred, so like i said pop down for a holiday some time and find out...

Mick

MIJwhinger said:
Yes, wait for your whinging pommy ******* "friend" to ride in on his whinging pommy ******* horse and get it sorted for you.
I'm guessing that this refers to me?
Not that there's anything wrong with being a Pom...but I aint one and don't even live in the UK..but well done on displaying your ignorance anyways.

Wouldn't you be better off finding a TRULY anal-retentive hobby that would really suit your personality, like collecting stamps or winding watches? Because you don't seem to be getting the warm welcome among guitarists that I'm sure you imagine your expertise should command.
Please stop making guys who like Tokai guitars look like such cocksmokers, ok?
Actually...he DOES get a warm welcome from the vast majority of members at these forums..if you're counting the reception that he received at the hand of Togps well he's a cranky old bugger at the best of times so that doesn't count...and due to English being a distant second language he often times misses the point.
You've actually spent your last few days here pal...I'll be getting Ned to delete the MIJwhinger account and you can probably count yourself lucky that I'm a moderator and not an admin(for the moment).
8)

What race are Australians, pray tell?

I think you need to work on your concept of racism.

Oh...and this POMMY ********?
Do you know what it means and how it originated?
And don't go all Wikipedia you nubblet...
You throw the term about and seem to intend it's target to be Aussies...WRONG..again...supreme ignorance..!!
The acronym is POHMS..Prisoners on Her Majesty's Service.
The name was given to ALL prisoners sent to the colony from the 1700's onwards.
Aussies coined it as a derogatory term to denote the fact that the original colonists were convicts and crims...AND ENGLISH..henceforth all Brittish were known to Aussies as Poms..or pommies.(and we actually use it as a tongue in cheek term of affection).
Despite what misguided info you seem to have gotten a hold of..very VERY few Australian families are descended from the first fleet...and I'm sure..much to your horror to be decended from the First Fleet is a very coveted thing in Australia(go figure).
Myself?
I'm not going to add fuel to your racist rhetoric...suffice to say that NO..sadly I am not decended from convicts...my ancestors on either side of the families were A)Here BEFORE the convicts and B) arrived well after settlement...work THAT one out.

OI!! All of you - this is my thread, so STFU!

If any of you wish to abuse each other (physically or verbally, I couldn't care less), start your own thread and do it there.

May I suggest you go back to the beginning and remind yourselves what this thread is about - MY NEW BACCHUS! :evil: Then we moved onto the pickups Bacchus used. Anything other than that is off topic.

Pretty much everything from page 6 onwards is irrelevant to the thread. So thank you everyone for allowing this interesting discussion to deteriorate into pathetic name-calling.

Jesus people - some of you (not just one of you :evil: ) need to grow up.

Now - is there anything more to say about Bacchus Strat and their pickups, or shall we just leave this most regrettable thread to fester quietly?

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hi Mike, i understand your frustration but there is no need to go off at everyone as f5joe said all we need to do is "flush one bad turd". Like i've said before, it takes all kinds to make a forum so we are going to have lots of opinions and personality types and not everyone is going to get on, but joining just to pursue someone for no reason is childish, pathetic and not what we are trying to achieve here at all. I'm very surprised that Togps has taken the side of the "turd" in all of this and its a shame that he isn't more tolerant of other peoples opinions, i know a little is lost in translation but i know he is not that stupid or ignorant. So lets start flushing and get back to the business of trying to sort out the mysteries of these wonderful guitars.

Mick

Mick - I take your point, but many of you seem to have forgotten what most of us were told when we were children. If another child is acting up or seeking attention - IGNORE THEM. If other children respond, the misbehaving child will feel that their behaviour was justified.

It's the job of the moderators to deal with recalcitrant members, so let Oz & Ned sort this out. There's no need for three pages of angry responses. If there's a problem like this, send a message to Oz or Ned and ask them to deal with it.

Anyway Mick, it's OK for you - it's warm where you are! It's nearly winter here, & I got soaked to the skin yesterday! Having to drive home round the M25 in wet clothes isn't fun. Coming in and reading all that bull**** didn't exactly make me feel any better. :cry:

Let's get back to being respectful to each other (ALL of us please). Anyone who doesn't want to do that should be removed from the forum.

Well, that has made for a totally enjoyable lunch time read. What have I learned today?

1) Some people are a bit sensitive.
2) Some people are overly confident in their abilities.
3) Some people are stupid.
4) Some people are assholes.
5) Some people are cool.
6) Bacchus Alnico Special pickups are better that Yuta pickups in some people opinions.

Personally I like the Yuta's but I'm just some guys with a guitar and ears. What do I know. :wink:

This thread should be kept and framed! Thank you all, and a special mention to Stratman for starting it. 8)

QuattroSte said:
Well, that has made for a totally enjoyable lunch time read. What have I learned today?

1) Some people are a bit sensitive.
2) Some people are overly confident in their abilities.
3) Some people are stupid.
4) Some people are assholes.
5) Some people are cool.
6) Bacchus Alnico Special pickups are better that Yuta pickups in some people opinions.

Personally I like the Yuta's but I'm just some guys with a guitar and ears. What do I know. :wink:

This thread should be kept and framed! Thank you all, and a special mention to Stratman for starting it. 8)

Your item 6 above is the only one I'm interested in. All the others apply to every person you will meet in a lifetime - it's no different here.

marcusnieman said:
Your item 6 above is the only one I'm interested in. All the others apply to every person you will meet in a lifetime - it's no different here.

That was kind of my point Marcus.

My BST62 has Yuta pups and although I don't have the Bacchus Alnicos to compare too, I am totally happy with them. I feel they lack nothing.

Back