Pedal board

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should invent another pedal you could put at the end of the signal chain and do the cleverest thing with it:

It would take the incoming processed signal and makes it sound just like an electric guitar! :D

Goestoeleven said:
I should invent another pedal you could put at the end of the signal chain and do the cleverest thing with it:

It would take the incoming processed signal and makes it sound just like an electric guitar! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CliffsComicWorld said:
Gosh..... I remember buying a Big Muff.....years ago....So guitarists still go for the big muff?... wow..

I had one 25 years ago, bought another recently and remembered why I sold the first one!!

*looks sheepish*

I sure hope all these "pedal freak" comments are directed at messrs Fusciante and Gilmour and not me... :oops:

Paladin2019 said:
*looks sheepish*

I sure hope all these "pedal freak" comments are directed at messrs Fusciante and Gilmour and not me... :oops:

The pic is actually Fusciante's pedal board, obviously someone as talented as your good self doesn't need one that big!! You'rs looks pretty compact next to that!!

JohnA said:
...The pic is actually Fusciante's pedal board.

How come he needs all that just to widdle away at 3,000mph when Hendrix managed with an amp and two pedals at most and became a legend? :-?

We've lost our way a bit as Guitarists I feel... :cry:

JohnA said:
I had one 25 years ago, bought another recently and remembered why I sold the first one!!

I like them! Well, I like mine. After I stripped it out and rebuilt it to vintage specs (plus a few tweaks of my own...)

Dammit, I really am a pedal freak...

Typical Tokai forum - totally off topic! Don't start about Frusciante or you'll set Ozeshin off. :-?

Goestoeleven said:
JohnA said:
...The pic is actually Fusciante's pedal board.

How come he needs all that just to widdle away at 3,000mph when Hendrix managed with an amp and two pedals at most and became a legend? :-?

We've lost our way a bit as Guitarists I feel... :cry:

Each to his own, it would be pretty unexciting if we all sounded the same. Personally I like a guitar to sound like a guitar, and I think as a general rule guitarists are pertty conservative creatures, but certainly Hendrix made a guitar sound quite different to most players before him, and if he were alive today I bet he would have a pretty big pedalboard! :D

JohnA said:
Paladin2019 said:
*looks sheepish*

The pic is actually Fusciante's pedal board, obviously someone as talented as your good self doesn't need one that big!! You'rs looks pretty compact next to that!!

"Pedal Freak" is just a general term - not directed at any of you lads and not to be confused with "pedal geek".

Eric Johnson has been known as a "tone freak" due to his penchant for "perfect" tone via his guitar, amp, placement of pedals, length of cords, etc... I'm all about the tone as well.

Back