LS 1000 up for 99p and no reserve !

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastboy

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290267315349

For some stupid reason, I can't update the international bit on the auction but as per the update in large bold red fonts on the listing, happy to post this anywhere worldwide at the actual cost of postage

So Croatia, USA, Japan, Australia etc is not a problem.

Happy to use the winning bidders choice of postal service or will ship via Parcelforce International which is my usual choice.

Fastboy, if you can't update the postage options on the listing this means that anyone searching for 'Tokai' outside of the UK will not see the guitar returned in the search. You could be seriously limiting your exposure.

If I were you I would re-list the guitar, and email all the current bidders and explain why.

JohnA said:
Fastboy, if you can't update the postage options on the listing this means that anyone searching for 'Tokai' outside of the UK will not see the guitar returned in the search. You could be seriously limiting your exposure.

If I were you I would re-list the guitar, and email all the current bidders and explain why.

+1

... although, maybe email all the current bidders first.

Latest posts

Back