Tokai J200

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You based in the UK?

Great guitars.....very much out of stock over here at the moment.
We keep asking but the ETA is unknown at present.

Someone else in ROW or Europe may be able to point you in the right direction or for a second hand one - something like that.

Couple of pics for you anyway.

2001.jpg

j200vs1.jpg

They were Chinese actually.

They WERE streeting at around ?299-349. HOWEVER that was a long time ago...back in 2006. Not had any since....

They are totally off the menu in terms of fresh stock in the UK for the time being....eventually..fingers crossed we might get some.

Might be worth putting a wanted post in the classifieds on here - someone might be wanting to shift one on.

J-200's are made in Korea......I just emailed Tokai Uk , I have one on the way second hand and I had them veriy the guitar before I purchased... They are great help !!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180233457087&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=008

This is what they said
Yes It looks like one of ours made in Korean factory

Best regards Bob Murdoch

Tokai guitars UK LTD www.tokai-guitars.co.uk

6 ABBEY WAY NORTH ANSTON TRADING ESTATE SHEFFIELD S25 4JL

TEL +44 870 7744709 mobile +447866 494557 FAX +441909 550686

www.tokai-guitars.co.uk

Since I had recived my Tokai J-200 .. I cannot put it down... it has such a warm sound and yet it booms when you need it. I am looking for another one now!!

Any sign of any Tokai J200's yet folks? I'd be interested to know what the new ones are like. I played one of the last ones (Korean?) and I was blown away. I should have bought the bugger there and then but I was being sensible with the credit card. Big mistake. :cry:

Looks like there's one here
http://www.gamlinsmusic.co.uk/musical-instruments/guitars/acoustic-guitars/other-brands/item/tokai-j200-jumbo-acoustic-vintage-natural-1984/

Dave

Heads up.... the lowest the guy on ebay will sell the Tokai J-200 for without a case is $525 USD plus shipping . I have seen them finish under $500 with a TKL case... so he is HIGH. :eek:

I have a Tokai J-200 VNT in natural for sale if anyone is interested. It's near mint and comes with a case. Any offers? Can post pictures, but identical to the one above on the tile floor, even in the same city!

Latest posts

Back