• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LOVE ROCK - PLAIN TOP FOR SALE

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stereohigh

Reaction score
When I bought it I was told it was an ls65, but they were not sure,and there is no model number on the guitar

RESIZE4.jpg
<P>
RESIZE2.jpg
<br><P>
RESIZE3.jpg
<br><p>
5ba9_1.jpg

open to offers and trades

I am in the uk, so if you want to come and collect it,thats fine by me.
[/img]

The Guitar is beyond awesome, and is my first Japanese tokai, its made me want another,and I think my playing style and band require a telecaster or strat type guitar. Thats why I am selling.
I have put a few other things for sale as well, old teisco guitar and amp,and a vintage sg, plus some pedals. Hopefully it will sell fairly quickly.

Stereohigh said:
If I got ?400 for this would that be good ? its including shipping
I have been made an offer

Would it be good with respect to what? If you're happy with the price, then it would be good. That's up to you.

Listen, if you've seen the news and the fear of an upside down global economy with peoples nest egg's withering away, be glad you're able to sell it and not lose your shirt.

Seems to me that $700 - $800 USD ain't bad - dimpled headstock as well.

Would it be good with respect to what? If you're happy with the price, then it would be good. That's up to you.

Listen, if you've seen the news and the fear of an upside down global economy with peoples nest egg's withering away, be glad you're able to sell it and not lose your shirt.

Seems to me that $700 - $800 USD ain't bad - dimpled headstock as well.

Ha Ha - Ooooh! get her!

Back