Retiring From the TF .................

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WAKE UP MIJ THE LIGHTS ARE BACK ON. People like me who have spent all their adult lives around guitars and thought they knew a bit are in awe at the ammount of knowledge that can be gleaned from a passing comment of yours. Come on downsatirs it's a new day have breakfast yeah I know sibling rivalry is a pain just show who's the bigger brother.

OK I know this is very childish and I am also the plus side of 30 :wink: but let us all enjoy this week and remind "Nani" of the fact the Old Trafford and its adoring fans were belittled by the best football team in the world on Saturday morning. Do you remember that Nani, eh?? YNWA.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p

Seriously though lads and lassies, leaving a forum because someone upsets you is a little soft. Your much better off if you all get togther into a mob and deal with the muppet vigilanty style! :eek:

Just to end all this Nani business...he has been removed as a member of this site.

Couldn't give a stinky rat's arse whether he's back or not..all I know is if he causes sh!t under ANY profile...that profile will be deleted..and the next...and the next.
The same goes for anyone at this site.
To date...we've all gotten along pretty damned well...differing musical tastes and opinions have fueled some heated discussions...but being a pr!ck just for the sake of it won't be tolerated...nuff said.

Back