Finding a job in Japan

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudu

Reaction score
Hello guys. I had no clue where to ask about this so I figured that given the amount of people with Japan nationality or connections, I would get some directions.
Me and a buddy have been employed in IT for quite some time (~8 years), me as a programmer and him as a sysadmin/network consultant. His fiancee is now in Japan on a scholarship and she's away from him for 8 out of 12 months each year. So he'd really like to move to Japan, especially as she seems likely to find a nice job there after the scholarship. While speaking to my buddy about this I found myself fancying the idea of relocating there, at least for a while (3-4 years). So the obvious problem being that neither me or my buddy speak (or read) Japanese, I'd like to find out about some IT companies out there in which the main language is English, or some job portals that also have English versions. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Here's a plan:

1.) move to Japan without a job
2.) buy some guitars
3.) sell them back to all the guys on here
4.) profit!

NANI said.....Here's a plan:

1.) move to Japan without a job
2.) buy some guitars
3.) sell them back to all the guys on here
4.) profit!

Great idea... Nani.....move to Japan.... and don't access a computer... please...

Latest posts

Back