Bacchus Electronics - as good Tokais?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prsman

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been looking at some beautiful looking Bacchus LP's, but I can't seem to determine what's in these guitars for pot, caps, etc...

Are the MIJ Bacchus guitars using electronics and PUPs that are comparable to what would be in, oh let's say a Tokai LS230?

Thanks for your input!!!
-prsman!!

In a word, Yes :wink:

You see Bacchus guitars with Seymour Duncans, Yuta's and even Tom Holmes on the very high end stuff, all great pickups.

thanks, but what about the electronics?

How's the volume and taper on these guitars? Comparable to a PRS?

What about these yuta pups, I assume they are PAFish in tone. What's the output like? More articulate then BB's of classic 57's??

thks,

p

Electronics like pots & caps are as good as you'll find anywhere, Quality japanese pots and orange drops, and CTS & bumblebees on the high-end models.

Yuta pickups are made by keiyo, you see them on some Tokais too, one of the best pickup manufacturers in Japan.

I am very impressed with the pickups, and electrics in general, in my Bacchus. I dont know if they are Yuta or not but they sound fantastic.
Next time I swap strings I am going to take pictures of the back of the pickups, cavities, tenon and such. I will let you know. :p

Latest posts

Back