• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hate to See This One Gooooooooooo .....................

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not if he's already sold it. But then again, it isn't an advert, so it doesn't belong in the Classifieds section anyway. :eek:

Mike

Nani said:
Doesn't this qualify as a dealer ad (as in "do not post...")?

when I purchased this guitar I posted a thread concerning it, because I wanted to learn about something; then you eventually joined the forum, joined in the thread, gave your opinions, and the thread ended up getting pulled.
There was a lot of good info in that thread, and it would not have been pulled if you had not been so concerned with telling others here what to do, which is none of your business.

Now you think that sharing photos of an excellent example of a nearly 30 year old Greco is an ad?

I thought there may be some out there that may enjoy a few of the photos, before it ships; as it already SOLD :roll: so why would it need to be sold again?

OK Nani, sharing photos is now an advertisement :roll:

If you want a job as moderator Nani, then you should contact Ned but until then, maybe you should just butt out of my posts ...........

Here; I'll help you out Nani...................

There's a picture of a guitar you sold in a classified ads section that says "no dealer ads". I recall you bragging about selling forty odd guitars in the last year, and your customer service policies and professional salesmanship, all of which sounds like a dealer to me.

If it's already sold, wtf is it doing in a classified ad section?

If it is for sale, are you as a dealer supposed to be posting it here?

Either one could be looked at as promoting a guitar dealership.

Nani, Like I said, if your desire is to become moderator on the TF, then you should contact Ned.

You obviously have a well earned reputaion for your beligerent & your abrasive manner, which started with your very first post to this forum, and most recently in the current Bacchus thread.

People with propensities for antagonism such as you demonstrate here, contribute to the negative will in this forum.

Cheers mod jr. ..................................

Personally, I wish Rich had posted this in another area. I love seeing the old guitars and liked the post. Who gives a **** if it's a dealer or not ........... really? There are plenty of other "dealers" posting here and you don't complain.

We learn from all photo posts, dealers or not. JMHO! :D

f5joe said:
Personally, I wish Rich had posted this in another area. I love seeing the old guitars and liked the post. Who gives a ^&*( if it's a dealer or not ........... really? There are plenty of other "dealers" posting here and you don't complain.

We learn from all photo posts, dealers or not. JMHO! :D

Joe, the guitar is shipped, as I just returned from the Post Office.

I've just about had it with folks like Nani, that have nothing better to do than to stir the pot & whine.

I'm just gonna take a break from posting any photos, until further notice, thanks to Nani.
Posting photos is a bit of work; photography, editting, up loading to a host, up loading here, it's already a small hassle.

Folks like Nani just make me want to not contribute here, and for that the knowledge will suffer.

Thanks mod (Nani) jr. :wink:

Since you can't explain why you posted it in this section, and you obviously are a dealer, all that's left is to attack me.

I'm sure you'll be posting your photos again once a guitar with an imagined issue gets unpacked and dissected before being played.

Nani said:
Since you can't explain why you posted it in this section, and you obviously are a dealer, all that's left is to attack me.

I'm sure you'll be posting your photos again once a guitar with an imagined issue gets unpacked and dissected before being played.

Nani - The point of this forum is NOT to upset as many people as you can.

Nani said:

Nani, you obviously do not read the posts of others here, because if you did, you would have seen the below.

Quote:
"Now you think that sharing photos of an excellent example of a nearly 30 year old Greco is an ad?"

I don't mind sharing a few photos of a guitar that has gracefully weathered nearly 30 years, and there are a few here that like to see such examples.
Do you 'get' that Nani?
It's a guitar forum & some folks really dig seeing older guitars; examples that aren't sitting down at your local Guitar Center, or your local whatever ......
For you not to realize that just demonstrates again, that you haven't been paying attention here but are rather playing games & causing problems, where there are none.

You want to post pictures? The Greco section is right over there, can't miss it.

What's it doing in a "no dealer ads" classified ad section with a sold sign if you are a dealer?

Nani, it seems as if folks here on the TF were enjoying the photos of the SOLD 1980 Greco EGF-1000; that is until you opened your mouth.

One only need to search your short profile to see that your first few posts in this forum are attacks upon me, yet you accuse me of attacking you?

In these previous threads TF members have observed your attacks upon me, and have inquired as to the nature & reasons behind your attacks.
Members have also advised you to be a better behaved member.

I even recently helped you with some info in a Tokai LS thread, in which I supplied you with an eBay listing.
The listing allowed you to see that the guitar had sold for a much lower price than the guitar is now listed for.
I went out of my way to help & supply you with that info, even after your personal attacks on me.
Why did I do that for you?
Do you think I would do that again?

Now, all of a sudden I need your permission to post in a certain section of the TF?

As in previous threads you continue to attack me, and also as in previous threads you continue to be told by other members to behave yourself.
The very same happened earlier this year, in the Greco EGF thread, that was eventually pulled by Ned.

I have enjoyed my time here, have made a few friends, and have learned quite a bit, with basically no regrets.

The only thing I do regret is the fact that the real moderator, Ned, didn't realize with your first few post, what many others here realize about you, and that is the fact that you really do not appreciate this place, and you don't deserve to be here.

It's funny but nowhere in your big long post did I see an answer to the very basic question, the very reason I raised this issue, why not post your pictures in the Greco section? Why post a "sold" classified ad with them in the classifieds section where dealers are not allowed to advertise their guitars or their business?

Oh, and what's that link in your signature?

No Dealer Ads
In support of the Tokai dealers that support this site we are requesting that non advertising dealers do not post links to their stores or eBay auctions.

Latest posts

Back