Big news...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paladin2019

Reaction score
I've got an email from the UK Tokai distributors. It indicates that as of next week, there will be stock of LS-200's and LS-320's in their posession. That is, 200's and 320's on their way to UK shops.

That is all.

YIPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Hi Paladin,

how much is the 320 in the UK? I have no opportunity to buy one in Germany. :(

No idea. Probably more expensive due to distributor costs, VAT etc.

At a guess, I'd say about ?2000.

You'd probably still be better off getting them from Japan.

TBH the mail was a bit rushed - the exact wording was "We will have stock next week of 320 LS AND ES and 200 spec Ls"

Which I think means what I said it means :-?

Please let it be true... please let it be true... :oops:

:eek: When I see the prices and tariffs you fellas have to deal with in Europe it definatly would put a cramp in my gear purchases. I think the Royals need to pay cut, and kick the *** of anyone on the Dole! We just passed a no Bum, Hobo, Homeless beggar panhandling law. Beg for money in Dallas and you get 3 squares, a bed and room at the Iron Hotel! By the way...What does a LS320 total in London? :eek: TG

Paladin2019 said:
No idea. Probably more expensive due to distributor costs, VAT etc.

At a guess, I'd say about ?2000.

You'd probably still be better off getting them from Japan.

already done, I'll join the club in a week or two. :D

tokaiguy said:
:eek: When I see the prices and tariffs you fellas have to deal with in Europe it definatly would put a cramp in my gear purchases. I think the Royals need to pay cut, and kick the *** of anyone on the Dole! We just passed a no Bum, Hobo, Homeless beggar panhandling law. Beg for money in Dallas and you get 3 squares, a bed and room at the Iron Hotel! By the way...What does a LS320 total in London? :eek: TG

See above about LS320 prices.

It's very annoying buying gear in europe. We pay in pounds what you lucky devils pay in dollars. We can't even import stuff as we get slapped with 20% tax at customs.

Back