Selecting the right Tokai

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fraser Burns

Reaction score
Love to hear as much advice as possible in regards to choosing a Tokai.I play mostly rock and want that typical crunching bottom end. The top flight weapons are out of the question but I wanna spend up to $800US. The other problem is I'm a leftie. Can anyone confirm or deny weather Tokai charges more for leftie orders?Cheers

I reckon an LS-90 would be an ideal choice for you. A new one would probably set you back a little under $800, including shipping from Japan:

1als90fl.jpg

That might just be over the $800 mark. The Yen (?) rate here has been ?106 - $1 which plain sucks bad! No sign of exchange rate getting any better in the future either.

Guitar-wise, looks like a good one to get.

Dana

Thanks for the info. and pics. Why in the lefty section of the Tokai catalogue do they show only the ALS53L and a couple of others when it seems clear from the pics you sent that there are many other models available? Arthur I would be interested to know where these pics came from. As when I asked Guitar Universe what lefties Tokai made they said simply that if wanted a left-handed guitar that it would be a custom order and the price would be 10-20% more than the standard right-handed pricing.

Thanks again ............Fraser

Latest posts

Back