greco rg 750 ric copy

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muccaz

Reaction score
hi
just pick up a greco rg 750 .... a ric 320 copy -.... does any one know any thing about this model .... it is a 86 .... so i am thinking mint serie ,,,,, it got 3 pickup and is black ..... looks like a john lenon model .... but with out the tremolo ......
all the best otto

here is a link so you can see it
http://www.aquamusic.jp/product/30

muccaz said:
hi
just pick up a greco rg 750 .... a ric 320 copy -.... does any one know any thing about this model ....

I've got one.... I believe it's actually a replica of 'ric 325.'

rk%20my%20greco%20ric%20325%2001.jpg

rk%20my%20greco%20ric%20325%2003.jpg

rk%20my%20greco%20ric%20325%2002.jpg

rk%20my%20greco%20ric%20325%2004.jpg

and a few others.......

What do you want to know?

hi
is it a short scale ... and is hollow body ??? how does it sound ...... :D :D :D mine is from 86 .. how old is yours ..... i am thinking ?mine is late a mint serie a fujigen model ..... and it is a 320 .... becourse the 325 had a tremolo ..... :) look here http://www.rickbeat.com/modelslibrary/320/320.htm
all the best otto

Yeah, I guess you're right. No trem = 320. I'm not sure what the age is. The guy I got it from said he thought it was a '78. I've never measured the scale (bridge to nut) but it's a very (overall) compact guitar. To be so small though it's heavier than it looks because it's a solid-body unlike the semi-hollow ric original. It's the only Greco ric replica I've had that doesn't follow the specs of the original. But like all the other Gric's I've got, it's built like a tank and sounds very, very good. Must be the pickups because all of them (Gric's) seem to have a wider variety of tonal range than any other single guitar guitar I've ever had. Closest thing my Gric 325 (sorry...., 320) sounds and feels like is a Telecaster but not exactly--it's just different.

One thing's for sure, every time we've played it out somewhere, people seem to be more interested in it (and this other one below...) than just about any of the other MIJ replica guitars I have.

01.jpg

hi
wow ....... cant wait to get my hands one my ric greco ..... allways loved the ric ,,,,, but not ther prices ,,,,,, i did find another ric greco in the catalog ..... looks like a 350 or 360 .....the ric copy is not a greco you see every day ....
all the best otto

:D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back